Tuesday, May 5, 2009

day 2

today i felt pressure to switch up my menu a little bit, as i tend to eat the same couple things, but i didn't want to be so boring in my pictures! hehe

starting the day off, i had to go with the breakfast of champions again, chocolate shredded mini wheats.
 


lunch- a chicken sausage on a light white bun with a tablespoon of ketchup and a serving of pita chips.
 


dinner- superb-y herby sauce-exposed pizzas. a delicious recipe from the new Hungry Girl cookbook!
 


snacks- a fiber one bar, watermelon, salad, strawberries, edamame ( this picture featuring Hungry because my stomach was starting to rumble mid-day and although there were a few other snacks i had in mind i decided to make the better choice and go with the edamame since it is packed with protein and fiber ).. then after dinner i had a buttload of points left (poor planning) so i indulged in chocolate covered raisins, a WW cookies and cream bar and an Edy's strawberry fruit bar. yumm!!
 
Posted by Picasa


getting back on the bandwagon is taking some getting used to as i need to adjust my points better throughout the day. but, so far so good.

ps--- chocolate should be it's own meal!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Hungry Monster... Your meals sound yummy...I have got to get the Hungry Girl Book ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICTURES FOR TONIGHT! I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ATE!

    ReplyDelete