Friday, May 8, 2009

day 5

breakfast- Cinnamon roll oatmeal... super delicious... though nothing holds a candle to the cinnamon rolls at Ikea!
 


lunch- my good ol turkey sammich with cream havarti cheese on wheat bread, but just to switch it up for ya'all i didnt cut it today!
 


dinner- chicken sausage smothered in ketchup (if only ketchup counted as a serving of veggies haha!) on a light white bun, pita chips, 6 can vegetable soup and 2 strawberries.
 


snacks- fiber one bar, WW cookies n cream bar, cottage cheese (this was my first time eating cottage cheese that i remember and i'm still unsure of how i felt about it), edamame, chocolate covered raisins, sun rype fruit source mini bites (i HIGHLY recommend- these delectable little chewy treats are 100% fruit pieces and each serving contains 2 servings of fruit in them!!) healthy choice fudgesicle, vita muffin vita top in deep chocolate, and half of a lofthouse cookie.
 
Posted by Picasa


Today was a rough day. it was teacher appreciation week so the PTO made the most amazing lunch spread for us at work today...


I can't even tell you how hard it was to sit in that room and watch everyone else fill plates full of food, not to mention the array of desserts they had that wanted to join me for lunch.... badly.

i am very proud to say i touched not one thing in there. i stuck with my lunch that i packed and then I came home and treated myself to a few chocolate treats that were extremely more point friendly to my day. *pat on the back*

i just hope the half a cookie i cut off isn't too lonely sitting in the package still... poor thing. who cuts cookies in half?!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! Eating like a pro without touching the crap!

    NICE WORK! KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut cookies in half and then beg my co-workers or Craig to eat the other half so I can't.
    You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete