Saturday, May 30, 2009

Doug's birthday party

What a tough day! Greg and I drove to Cleveland to attend my brother Doug's suprise 30th birthday party. And what better place to celebrate your 30th birthday than at laser tag!! It was pretty great and i think he was suprised, even though he claims he knew about it the whole time (liar!). Anyways, with a party comes tons of food and cake... which i took no part of at all! thats right, not one chip, one slice of pizza, on sliver of cake, NOTHING!

breakfast- Strawberry shortcake yogurt
 


lunch- we grabbed some Chick-fil-A on the way in to Cleveland (per dougs request)... i had the points so I enjoyed a Chick-fil-A chicken sandich with medium fries. sooooooooooo good!
 


dinner- this was tough. we had the party room at laser tag which was filled with pizza and pop... i can't tell you how good it smelled and looked.... and i debated the whole time we were there but decided not to dig in. so during the way back to dougs house we made a side trip to subway so i could pick up something that i was able to fit into my points, as i knew there would be nothing but cake and goodies. I had a 6 inch turkey sub on montery jack cheese bread with double lettuce and double tomato.
 


snacks- easy does it today.... a fiber plus bar and apple slices.
 


all in all it was a tough food day. i have been sitting around temptation all day... and am currently sitting about 15 feet from an incredible looking birthday cake. hopefully tomorrow will be easier!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. you did great that day, i kept thinking as I was stuffing my face with all the things you were strong enough to stay away from that I was being really bad, and I felt like a pile of poop the next morning before the bike ride. I paid the price in messed up blood sugar and a belly ache. Thank god for the 14 mile ride to even things out a bit.

    ReplyDelete