Monday, May 4, 2009

photo food journal- day 1

day one was successful. I stayed on track, and only used one of my flex points (on accident! i miscalculated!).

for breakfast i enjoyed a serving of chocolate shredded mini wheats... my fav!
 


for lunch i gobbled up a turkey sandwich with a slice of cream harvarti cheese on wheat bread, with a serving of strawberries
 


for dinner I made a chicken wrap with a chicken tender, lettuce, half a serving of cheese, 2 teaspoons of fat free ranch in a latortilla factory tortilla.
 


as far as inbetween my 3 main meals, these were my snacks of the day... a fiber one bar, a salad, a serving of watermelon, tortilla chips and salsa, a cookies n cream weight watchers ice cream bar, a healthy choice fudgsicle and an Edy's lemonade fruit bar. ( i should start making a bridge with all these sticks! haha )
 


after lunch i took advantage of our day off and drove my bike to downtown plymouth for my first outdoor ride of the season. I only ended up riding for 6 miles, but i was on some gnarly hills and the wind was kickin too. it felt great to be outside and not sitting on a stationary bike in the gym... and maaan did it smell better.

now it is time for sleepland!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: