Sunday, May 10, 2009

day 7

breakfast- yoplait light cinnamon roll yogurt and a fiber one bar
 


lunch- same as yesterday... vegetable soup and a grilled english muffin with turkey and cream harvarti cheese... why mess with a good thing? hehe
 


dinner- breakfast for dinner!! pancakes and syrup. i made a little dude with spiky hair!
 


snacks- chocolate covered raisins, an oreo, a fudgesicle, an edy's lemon fruit bar, a gnu flavor and fiber bar in chocolate brownie and a lofthouse cookie.
 
Posted by Picasa


today was a busy running around kind of day. i sorely lacked fruit, but thankfully we went to costco today and i got a nice big box of oranges that i look forward to opening tomorrow!

today marks the 7th day of my photo food journal project, which concludes the time i said i would devote to doing it. i have mixed feelings... part of me really enjoyed it, it slowed me down and made me think more about my choices (as having to get out the camera, set everything up, find good lighting and get a good angle prevented me from randomly grabbing something and shoving it in my mouth in a moments notice... i had to really want it to go through with the entire process... i had to work for it in a sense.) and then the other part of me was driven nuts because i had to concern myself with all these other things just to eat one simple bowl of soup or whatever it was i was shooting... and half the time my food was cold by the time i got around to eating it... or greg was already done with his before i would take my first bite.

it is neat to look back on my week and literally see everything i ingested. there was not one morsel or crumb that went unphotographed, so i'm really quite proud of myself in the end. both for the fact that i was honest with myself, and for that fact that i remembered to record it all via camera.

so do i just let it be a project for the week as it was intended? or do i keep rolling with it? i'm unsure, but come tomorrow at breakfast i guess we will see if there is a camera lurking at my table.

without further a do... here is what my body survived on the past 7 days... along with a lot A LOT of water!
 
Posted by Picasa



pretty amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I just went back and read your post for the week and thoroughly enjoyed your meals. It's been crazy around here, so I've got blog-catching up to do. We went to Cabellas today and looked through their camping stuff...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you MAJOR props for getting a pic of every last bit because I know that it is a pain in the rear to do so... I definitley enjoyed seeing everything you ate though. Whatever you do decide to do, I hope it continues to help!

    ReplyDelete