Wednesday, May 27, 2009

it's wednesday

what a day. heres my 27 points for the day!

breakfast- the usual, Quaker Oats brown sugar oatmeal squares
 


lunch- a salad and 2 packages of animal crackers. i had planned on eating cottage cheese with my salad, but due to an issue when i opened my tupperware at lunchtime I was unable to eat it.. and seeing as i was at work I had no other choice but to dig through our snack-time box to substitute. i wasn't too happy.
 


dinner- a chicken strip with lettuce, cheese and ranch wrapped up in a tortilla.
 


snacks- a flavor and fiber bar, fruit bites, edamame, carrots with ranch, an orange, and fat free sugar free chocolate pudding
 
Posted by Picasa



lunchtime was pretty disappointing but it was out of my control. and then we had our summer camp open house tonight after work so i had to go straight there, which meant i didn't get to eat dinner until 9pm... ugh.

2 comments:

  1. I need to get more fiber bars I ate through a whole box and man do I feel empty, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete